For all the animal lovers and those just wanting to watch a touching moment

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 1,935
alc1113 Posted: 05-20-2011 6:14 PM

http://clipsyndicate.com/video/playlist/21958/2474596?wpid=10021

Amy- 34 DH- 36 Mom to 4 furbabies & 3(2 furry, 1 not) who went over the rainbow bridge

Angel 1/09-blighted ovum after trying for 1 year Broken Heart

Angel 4/09- chemical

Angel 5/09- chemical

Cycle 4- TTA just for a couple months but had an "ooops" CD 12...BFP 9DPO on an CBE and 10DPO on an AE.....STICK!!!! Pray started progesterone 6/23 appt 9/3 heard HB! nuchal scan 8/24 follow up bw 9/18 negative Yes 15 DPO- 199 23 DPO- 7883 Fingers Crossed u/s 6w4d- HB 130, measuring 6w4d Yes[/size] 20w u/s 10/12... 22w follow up u/s.... 

Baby GirlCharlotte Elizabeth- born March 6, 2010 at 7:11pm, 8lbs, 15 ozs and 22 inches long. She is perfect!!!!!

Currently TTA, waiting till next year to decide if we will have another

For Mother with Child O almighty and Everlasting God Who through the operation of the Holy Christ, didst prepare the body and soul of the glorious Virgin Mary to be a worthy dwelling place of Thy divine Son; and, through the operation of the same Holy Ghost, didst sanctify Saint John the Baptist, while still in his mother’s womb; hearken to the prayers of Thy humble servant who implore thee, through the intercession of Saint Gerard, to protect her (me); that it may be cleansed by the saving water of baptism and, after a Christian life on earth, it may with its mother, attain everlasting bliss in Heaven. Amen.

Prayer To Avoid a Miscarriage Humble Virgin and Doctor of the Church, in thirty-three years thou didst achieve great perfection and became the counselor of Popes. Thou knowest the temptations of mothers today as well as the dangers that await unborn infants. Intercede for me that I may avoid miscarriage and bring forth a healthy baby who will become a true child of God. Amen.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS