help

Vitex and lower temps??

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Not Ranked
Posts 67
ashleylynn8888 Posted: 06-11-2011 12:02 PM

I began taking Vitex for the first time one week ago (CD 62) in hopes to help somewhat regulate my cycles.  Since beginning, my temps have been significantly lower (10 degrees).  Could this pose a negative effect?  TIA!  Flowers

Not Ranked
Posts 66
AshleySue replied on 06-12-2011 6:56 PM

Hi Lovely!

No, it should not be from the Vitex.  I mean, Vitex takes up to 90 days (three months) to coax your hormones and body into a regulated, self-healthy balance.  So, I mean, it actually could be from the vitex if you had too much heat in your body.  You seem to have really really long cycles?  I presume that's why you are on vitex.  Me, too, and my cycles totally regulated out.  I went from a year of CRAZY, and my last long cycle was 51 days.  Then the next was 19, then 24, then 26.  Keep taking it, and always, message me if you have any questions.

A great source of info is also in a book called The Infertility Cure by Randine Lewis.  That and the TCOYF BOOK were (are) my two heroes of information the last six months!

Hugs and best of luck to you!

Ashley Sue

Not Ranked
Posts 3
missmollyqueen replied on 07-01-2011 6:35 AM

Hi there!

I just started taking Vitex on CD1 of this cycle, I am now CD21 and I O'd on CD17 - I have read a few things through some of the treads about using or not using Natural Progesterone Cream while using vitex - do you know anything about it?  Currently, I am using NPC during my LP (this is my 2nd month doing so.... Should I not be?  Or are you supposed to stop Vitex at your O each month?

Thanks SO much!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 4,665
Kymmage replied on 07-02-2011 4:46 PM

I take Vitex from CD1 to Nest and last cycle did my first NPC cycle, which I started from Nest thru my LP.

Not Ranked
Posts 16
LightRae replied on 07-05-2011 7:06 PM

My temps were lower on Vitex as well. I was also taking Yucca. I stopped both.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS